Hello readers! Today I will be Walking you through my favorite classic recipe for a Delcious Dinner and Classic Dish B.L.T!
What you Need
- 1 lb of Center Cut bacon
- I head of Romaine lettuce
- 3 tomatoes (medium)
- 1 loaf of Texas Toast
- 1 jar of mayonnaise
- 1/2 stick of butter
- Sear the bacon until crispy on both sides and set onto parchment paper (bacon will crisp up when cooling)
- Slice the tomatoes about an 1″ inch thick
- Roughly Chop up Lettuce
- Toast the “toast” lay butter side down you can also use mayonnaise (optional) at 350 degrees or until golden and flip over and repeat until both sides are browned
- Let toast cool
- Spread on the mayonnaise
- Add lettuce
- Layer bacon strips
- Set tomatoes
Side dish of my choice
This delicious potato salad is perfect to pair with the BLT any day.
What you need
- 2 Lb Of Russet Potoos
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- Cut each potato in half. Place in a large pot and cover with 1 inch of water.
- bring to a simmer until fork tender all the way through, (20 minutes)
- Drain well. Let cool and then peel and discard the skins.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, sugar, and onion powder
- Pour over potatoes and mix in well.
- Add relish, celery, onion, and the chopped eggs. Mix in.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with sliced egg and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Serve with pickle!