Who Doesn’t Love some Taco’s?
This is my twist on Famous Street Tacos a Big Hit In my House my mom says there is two things i have perfected—-Street Tacos and My Meatloaf (Recipe Here) With That Lets Get Cooking!
1 Lb. Of Beef Or (Chicken)
1/2 Of A Onion 1/3 Cup
1 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1 Package Of Mission Yellow Corn Tortillas – 30ct Prep:10 minutes Cook:25
- Brown The protein and season with Your Favorite Taco Seasoning Set aside
- Add onions to a skillet with butter,fry until sautéd
- Mix into the Beef Chicken
- Lay your tortillas on a flat skilet
- Brown until they curl a little
- Layer Re-fried beans meat tomatoes onion top with your favorite cheese (squirt of lime)
- Serve open face and enjoy with beans!
Stay Warm and until next time Be Amazing