This a original classic recipe from my childhood.
What you Need:
- 4 pork chops
- 1/2 sleeve of saltines 1/2 cup
- 2 eggs 1/2 cup
- 1/2 onion 1/2 cup
- Oil 1/2 cup
In A Casserole Pan Add your oil and let it heat up (medium high)
Cut pork-chops in half to reduce cooking time and a better crust
- now begin to crush the crackers
- beat the eggs
- Dip pork-chop’s into egg mixture
- Coat with crushed crakers.
- Fry Porkchops about 6 minnus a side then flip continue until no pink remians.
Transfer To a wire rack to drain
Slice pork-chop against the grain into thin slices
Serve on a platter with mashed potatos
Joke of the week–sending letters to Santa though the chimney is totally black-mail. 🎅