Turkey day is over. The relatives are leaving the dishes need cleaning.
What did you have for thanksgiving?
- Cranberry salad —recipe here—
- Sweet potatoes
- Green bean casserole
11 Cooked sweet potatoes (cooled)
1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
1/4cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
15 large marshmallows
- 2-Place sweet potatoes in sprayed baking dish. Pour margarine over potatoes. Sprinkle with brown sugar and salt. Top with marshmallows. (honey to)
- 3-Bake at 350°F. for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are thoroughly heated and marshmallows are lightly browned.
Green bean casserole
6 cans of green beans
5 cans of cream of mushroom soup
1 can of French fried onions
- Combine the green beans and soup in casserole dish
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes at 350
- Add French fried onions and turn oven to 400 and cook 8 minutes
Promt: What was your favorite part of thanksgiving? And why.
Not sure how to awnswer?
(Key) Write down a sentence reflecting on the prompt Above. Anything is acceptable.
Eg. Feelings emotions food pictures people anything!
There will be a different prompt each Wednesday .
So keep an eye out and I can’t wait to hear your feedback!